BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Before I put the fuel rail on, could somebody show me some pictures of what this area looked like before I took it apart. I am particularly interested in how the clutch line routes through everything. I already feel like I will have to take the throttle cables back off. I got carried away and did not take a picture myself. I would appreciate your help.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for your help. Do you think that's the clutch line between the throttle cables or the radiator hose. Does anyone have a picture before anything was done?

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,138 Posts
That is the clutch line. Rad hose goes outside the fan shroud and in front of the fuel rail. Not that critical as I ran mine down in front of the fuel rail on my 05 and the one I just did a clutch job on has it run like in the picture, between the throttle cables. Just pick a path as long as it reaches the slave mounting. It is more critical on how you run the cables. Top one (white band) goes in the outboard clip on the fan shroud and the lower (green band) goes in the inner clip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts