BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Senior Member (ret.)
Joined
·
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are starting the process of selling the house and moving. All you bargain hunters have an opportunity to snag some accessories and parts cheap.

Garage sale on May 5, 2012. Starts at 8 AM and goes till 1:30 PM.

Lots of Powerlet parts, RAM-Mounts, riding gear (leather race type suit, leather BMW freeway suit, other jackets etc.), new helmet (Baehr/Silencer), used helmets (Arai, HJC, Baehr/Silencer), kids helmets, BMW parts and accessories, BMW chargers, BMW K1200LT CommSystem parts, seat bracket, GPS sunshades, BMR Products Co-Pilot shelf accessories (K1200LT and R1200RT) and HDDC and K1200LT t-shirts (new).

657 45th Street, Sacramento.



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
DUDE! CAMBRIA? Hellooooooo....

RaffyK said:
We are starting the process of selling the house and moving. All you bargain hunters have an opportunity to snag some accessories and parts cheap.

Garage sale on May 5, 2012. Starts at 8 AM and goes till 1:30 PM.

Lots of Powerlet parts, RAM-Mounts, riding gear (leather race type suit, leather BMW freeway suit, other jackets etc.), new helmet (Baehr/Silencer), used helmets (Arai, HJC, Baehr/Silencer), kids helmets, BMW parts and accessories, BMW chargers, BMW K1200LT CommSystem parts, seat bracket, GPS sunshades, BMR Products Co-Pilot shelf accessories (K1200LT and R1200RT) and HDDC and K1200LT t-shirts (new).

657 45th Street, Sacramento.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,822 Posts
If I only lived closer, Raffy. Even if I left right now... not going to happen.

Best wishes in everything for you and your family...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
nelson61 said:
DUDE.....Some people been there done that and done that again... Seems like Raffy has things more important things to do.
I've done it and doing it again... Raffy is committing a cardinal sin for doing the sale on the same day as Cambria... Get it... ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,049 Posts
No. I don't get it. I'll be stopping by tomorrow. Not everyone goes to Cambria. I have other trips planned but not this weekend. Give us all a f-n break man. Raffy can have a sale any f-n weekend he feels like. Get it!:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,200 Posts
RMoore007 said:
No. I don't get it. I'll be stopping by tomorrow. Not everyone goes to Cambria. I have other trips planned but not this weekend. Give us all a f-n break man. Raffy can have a sale any f-n weekend he feels like. Get it!:)
Now with a clearer mind...Well said Roger. :p
 

·
Senior Member (ret.)
Joined
·
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let's all relax.

It was a good day for a garage sale :) Except the wind and the pollen in the air that caused allergy issues.

Motorcycle related steals of the day were: an Arai helmet with BMW CommSystem headset for $50.00, a BMW two stage battery charger for $20.00, Powerlet heated liner and Heat Troller combo for $150, a Powerlet heated liner for $75, my daughter snagged a Helimot race suit for $0.

We sold a bunch of household items and donated the rest to Goodwill.

I'll hold another garage sale in the near future.



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,089 Posts
RaffyK said:
Let's all relax.

It was a good day for a garage sale :) Except the wind and the pollen in the air that caused allergy issues.

Motorcycle related steals of the day were: an Arai helmet with BMW CommSystem headset for $50.00, a BMW two stage battery charger for $20.00, Powerlet heated liner and Heat Troller combo for $150, a Powerlet heated liner for $75, my daughter snagged a Helimot race suit for $0.

We sold a bunch of household items and donated the rest to Goodwill.

I'll hold another garage sale in the near future.
Wow, that Arai helmet deal was a deal. Too bad I'm not in your neck of the woods. I'd put up w/ the allergy attacks for those prices. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
441 Posts
shoswell said:
I've done it and doing it again... Raffy is committing a cardinal sin for doing the sale on the same day as Cambria... Get it... ???
Nobody on this forum owes didley to anyone else on this forum regarding their personal schedule... or any other personal issue for that matter.

The crap above is very close to the censure line!!

:think:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
Dayum... Some people have there panties in a wad around here. Luckily the OP knows the intent. Even if I did total one of his beloved bikes... :D

Everyone go drink a little....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,730 Posts
I'd be mad too if I lived in Commyfornia! :histerica
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
RaffyK said:
We are starting the process of selling the house and moving. All you bargain hunters have an opportunity to snag some accessories and parts cheap.

Garage sale on May 5, 2012. Starts at 8 AM and goes till 1:30 PM.

Lots of Powerlet parts, RAM-Mounts, riding gear (leather race type suit, leather BMW freeway suit, other jackets etc.), new helmet (Baehr/Silencer), used helmets (Arai, HJC, Baehr/Silencer), kids helmets, BMW parts and accessories, BMW chargers, BMW K1200LT CommSystem parts, seat bracket, GPS sunshades, BMR Products Co-Pilot shelf accessories (K1200LT and R1200RT) and HDDC and K1200LT t-shirts (new).

657 45th Street, Sacramento.
Just saw this for the first time. I sure hope you're staying local Raffy.
 

·
Old Dawg
Joined
·
3,295 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,549 Posts
Haven't seen a post from you in a looong time Raffy.
I've grown accustom to LTers disappearing.

Just saw one of your posts on the left hand part of the site.

I hate moving, even when I look forward to the move.

Hope y'all love your new place, and new location.

Best from Tucson
Bob
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top