Registered
4,468 Posts
A 900 LB sport anchor.

Reactions: hschisler

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put this up as a bit of a joke but I wonder what it would cost to get a few shirts printed up.

·
Registered
2003 BMW K1200 LT (88K on 2020/08/13)
144 Posts
Wazza, that is funny 😆! If you find interest from anyone else in purchasing one and or someone to print them up, I'd be interested, although cost would be a factor, after all I have to save money to keep my 03 LT running!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wazza, that is funny 😆! If you find interest from anyone else in purchasing one and or someone to print them up, I'd be interested, although cost would be a factor, after all I have to save money to keep my 03 LT running!
I was thinking that if anyone wanted to turn it into a T shirt you could just copy the picture I posted and take it to one of the many places that do T shirts and mugs. I recon it would only be about the cost of the T shirt and the printing.

·
Registered
'18 R1200RT, '18 Abarth 124 Spider, '87 VFR 400R & an everyday sedan.
194 Posts
Check with Ooshirts.com. I've used them for small event t-shirt production. They're reasonable and do good work.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I was thinking that if anyone wanted to turn it into a T shirt you could just copy the picture I posted and take it to one of the many places that do T shirts and mugs. I recon it would only be about the cost of the T shirt and the printing.
Wazza - Just want to make sure that you're OK with us going to our local T shirt vendor and printing up a few.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wazza - Just want to make sure that you're OK with us going to our local T shirt vendor and printing up a few.
Yeah sure, I have no problem with that. It's just an image I found that I thought you would like.
Post a picture when you get them done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts