BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
In the immotal words of the late, great Jackie Gleason, "Homina, homina, homina!"

·
Registered
193 Posts
Jane is definitely a cutie - and she's got a great personality too, great gal, I really enjoyed talking to her over the course of the pre-order process. :yeah:

·
Registered
519 Posts
RonKMiller said:
Booth Babe. :bmw:

Not bad but I prefer the owner of our LOCAL Tucson dealership. She's a mom several times over and one heck of a nice gal.
....I think I need to head on down to Tucson! ;)

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
MrBreeze said:
....I think I need to head on down to Tucson! ;)
John and Jennifer are the BEST.

The proof is they won North American dealership of the year award for customer service from BMW last year. :bmw:

Not only that, but all of their techs are certified MASTER techs - and Matthew knows airheads as well as anyone in the entire country - and will actually work on them. :eek: While I always prefer to do my own maintenance it's nice to know if I have an issue I can depend on them to figure it out - and not spend days guessing.

A class act and worth the drive (especially according to the reports I've gotten about the Phoenix dealerships over the years...) :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
I have spoken to Jane and not only is she quite good looking, she is smart and rides a BMW! Now if she could just cook....... Jane I'm kidding. I'd be happy to cook.

·
Registered
426 Posts
How can I order one, to hell with the bike:bowdown:

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
RonKMiller said:
Booth Babe. :bmw:

Not bad but I prefer the owner of our LOCAL Tucson dealership. She's a mom several times over and one heck of a nice gal.
The AMA did an article on her awhile back when they were doing "women in biking profiles. Very positive article on her as a female business owner and a person.

I personally think that both she and Jane are BABE-ALICIOUS!! :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
DanDiver said:
I have spoken to Jane and not only is she quite good looking, she is smart and rides a BMW! Now if she could just cook....... Jane I'm kidding. I'd be happy to cook.
She appears to be cookin' right where she is!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts