1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
The paint is super looking as are the seats.

My guess is that there should be a 1 in front of that 5?

I've been pondering if I want to paint my bike this spring?

Bob

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I see that it is at a dealer so probably isn't a scam? I wonder why the low price?

·
Registered
78 Posts
It's been deleted off Craigslist, at the link above says so.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Damn missed it sold it within minutes of posting....though did get to look at the pic's of it, Shop owner doesn't want to do another due to the complexity of the bike they were a little shocked at just how much there is to the LT.

3K for the paint and chrome which I didn't think was all that bad

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heres the pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I liked the color ... but the seats? Naw.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Somebody needs to buy that bike quick so those poor little girls can get some warmer trousers! Yowsers!

Loren

Winky said:
Check the dealers website and you'll see why it's so cheap as well as why a LT would have chrome wheels. I wonder if you offer the full asking price, he might throw in a free hoochie for the weekend. Fly in, ride (ride) out. Just sayin'. :histerica
http://www.premiumcustomcycles.com/Home_Page.php

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Hey Loren, that place isn't too far from you, why don't you check it out, maybe get some chromies for your Purple Grape :histerica

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Bill, did you look at the website?????? I'd probably drop right into cardiac arrest if "the crew" was in the store!

I feel kind if bad for them if they don't get some warmer clothes before winter!

On the other hand chrome and purple might just look pretty nice.......

Loren

Boatzo said:
Hey Loren, that place isn't too far from you, why don't you check it out, maybe get some chromies for your Purple Grape :histerica
:confused:

·
Registered
656 Posts
wa1200lt said:
Bill, did you look at the website?????? I'd probably drop right into cardiac arrest if "the crew" was in the store!

I feel kind if bad for them if they don't get some warmer clothes before winter!

On the other hand chrome and purple might just look pretty nice.......

Loren

:confused:

Owner seemed like a pretty good guy they deal mostly with the screamers like the busa his painter does some fantastic work he had a couple of bikes on the floor WOW is all I can say.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Kevin, Was the CREW in the shop when you visited? If it wasn't so far, I'd love to visit. :D

·
Registered
656 Posts
Boatzo said:
Kevin, Was the CREW in the shop when you visited? If it wasn't so far, I'd love to visit. :D
Lol na the place is really small doubt they could get crew inside the place had to chuckle at the picture though

1 - 20 of 23 Posts