BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I passed him on the right. He was really going fast enough for me but I got a little worried as it was windy that day. I thought that his pack job was a little top heavy but he must know what he is doing.:p He was on his cell phone too.:)

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
And you took this picture with in car camrea, right? :) Both hands on the steering wheel.

Just kidding. Must have a Florida tag, cause we got a lot of drivers like that too here.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Not someone you'd like to stay behind for very long huh.

Here's yet another argument for the subject I brought up a couple of days ago. (maritime law)
saying that motorcycles should be exempt from certain traffic rules, and be able to (legally) do everything they can to avoid a collision or putting themselves in a bad spot.

Yet the law says you can't "speed" by him. :confused:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Looks familiar! Wife & I snapped these on the boulevard right by the house. Yeah he wasn't doin' no 75. He was struggling with 30. Front wheels were all bowed out. We stayed outta his lane...

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Looks like HWY 205 just before windmill ridge ?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
motorman587 said:
And you took this picture with in car camrea, right? :) Both hands on the steering wheel.

Just kidding. Must have a Florida tag, cause we got a lot of drivers like that too here.
Oops!:eek: I think I used one of my hands, if I recall. How much is that ticket?:)

I always bring my camera with me when I'm working on the freeways all day. I am definately one of those phototaking/rubberneckers.:p

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
A number of years ago I came up on a small car running down the road well under the speed limit. They had a number of sheets of plywood on the roof, driver was holding on to one side, passanger had the other side. They were going well under posted on a curvy road and I guess I might have crowded them a little so they did speed up a little, well, turns out they got going a little faster than what they should have and when a semi passed them from the other side, they lost thier grip and the plywood went air born. I was close enough so it went right over my p/u and got the car behind me, Cleveland County Sheriff deputy right on the windshield. I pulled out and passed when they stopped and never looked back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts