BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yes you can but the connectors are all under the top case OR you could do the actuators that you can get to like the oddiments box. Top case is under the rear seat while both saddle bags are under the top case.
The actuators are all in parallel n'est pas? So if I connect into the loom at the Stingray lock connector, I should be able to trip all at once?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
My brake bleeding funnel. I printed a shallow cup with the thread and then used a rubber bung to fit. A domestic funnel fitted nicely once the hole was drilled.

Automotive design Wood Gas Engineering Machine

Food Drinking straw Liquid Ingredient Drink

Red Gas Electric blue Plastic Composite material

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
15,019 Posts
The actuators are all in parallel n'est pas? So if I connect into the loom at the Stingray lock connector, I should be able to trip all at once?
If they are in parallel it is inside the alarm, so if the alarm has been removed they are all independent.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Still have the irregularly high idle? When you roll the throttle forward, I think the only thing that should happen is that you trip a switch for the cruise disconnect. Sounds like you are still having some throttle effect so I'd take a good look at what happens with the cables and the throttles as you roll forward like that.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Still have the irregularly high idle? When you roll the throttle forward, I think the only thing that should happen is that you trip a switch for the cruise disconnect. Sounds like you are still having some throttle effect so I'd take a good look at what happens with the cables and the throttles as you roll forward like that.
Customer took it back as it was, so never did get to the bottom of it.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts