BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy either wants to be an organ donor or he's got a death wish. You'll feel like you're riding on the back of the motorcycle and it won't be long before you're leaning with him while sitting in your seat. Unbelievable !!!! Make sure you're on full screen mode and turn up the volume.

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/<wbr>09/27/video-moscow-<wbr>motorcyclists-crazy-high-<wbr>speed-commute/

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Fine riding. He should be an MSF safety instructor. :rotf:

- Bob

·
Registered
86 Posts
Lynn_Keen said:
This guy either wants to be an organ donor or he's got a death wish. You'll feel like you're riding on the back of the motorcycle and it won't be long before you're leaning with him while sitting in your seat. Unbelievable !!!! Make sure you're on full screen mode and turn up the volume.

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/<wbr>09/27/video-moscow-<wbr>motorcyclists-crazy-high-<wbr>speed-commute/

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
I hope he has 9 lives because he's going to need all of them riding like that. How does he keep from knocking his mirrors off?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Darwin ALWAYS wins in the end. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Ya know, somedays you're late leaving for work and you just HAVE to make up time any way you can... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,166 Posts
It reminds me of my favorite saying "we'll get there on time... or we'll die trying!".
You should have seen the look on my kids' faces the first time I said that with them in the car... :eek::histerica

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Gives a "hole" new meaning to "look where you want to go". I got killed several times. He zigged as I zagged. Oh well. The only way I'd do that is in a video game. Might be onto something there. :D

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Yes, it's true, I filmed the whole thing riding close behind him on my LT. It was a little frustrating because he was moving so slowly, but I controlled my urge to pass him. Plus, the guy never checks his mirrors...sign of a really bad rider IMHO.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts