BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s been nearly four weeks and some of you must be starving… so it’s time once again for a gathering of eagles (aka: The Sillycon Valley Lunch Bunch LT riders).

We will meet at 11:30 (to avoid the lunch rush) on Thursday, October 13th at

Chili's Grill & Bar

300 W Calaveras Blvd

Milpitas, CA 95035-5242

Phone: (408) 942-9106

Please RSVP to [email protected]

Be there or be square…

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nelson61 said:
Does one have to ride an LT to lunch to be admitted?
Nope, just show up and join us! We usually get a mix of LTs, other BMW bikes, an FJR, and a car or two.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
David - Hmmmmm... Not much response from the forum! :(

Did you know this will be the second anniversary of the Sillycon Valley Lunch Bunch? Our first lunch (that I was tracking) was Giovanni's Pizza on October 9, 2003. Does that sound about right to you? We've been having lunch every four to six weeks ever since. :D

For the past two years we've been relying on an e-mail distribution list to notify attendees and generally get anywhere from 6 to 20 at lunch.

So far we have reservations from 5 LT riders with 2 maybes. My reminder e-mail goes out tomorrow and we usually get a couple more.

See you tomorrow!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ltcommuter said:
David - Hmmmmm... Not much response from the forum! :(
Maybe they were surprised into silence that we actually posted it on the site. ;) It's the first time, so I would guess once we post them here a couple of times we'll get more response.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Be there if I could guys. Distance is really becoming a pain in the backside. ;)

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Steve,
A HDDC member is a realtor broker, DucatiGirl, she can hook you up with a place... Come on out!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts