BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
"Still, scientists have inadvertently allowed the poison of subjectivism to enter through various port holes. Leading scientists hold, for example, using facts of quantum mechanics, that the world is not there when you're not looking at it. Of course, this entails a kind of split thinking, for while they're actually doing their science, they obviously think that they are learning something about a real world whose existence is not merely an aspect of themselves. The root causes of such a schizophrenic state must be addressed or science itself will be undermined by its unintended subjectivist fruit."

I like to think of myself as a fairly bright guy - but after re-reading this about 5 or 6 times I have come to the conclusion that it is pure ****shit.

If ANYONE can explain this to me in terms that my feeble schizophrenic mind can understand I would appreciate it. :confused:

I'm gonna' go put on my tin foil hat, pull out Steven Hawkings latest tome "George's Secret Key to the Universe" and think about this some more. :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
I believe it was Richard Feynman that said, "I don't think anybody understands quantum mechanics."

Sorta sums it up for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts