BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With middle age I have struggled to find activities which my son and I could enjoy together. When I took up motorcycling again I quickly new that I had found one. So after a MSF class and a few thousand miles on the Yamaha Virago learner bike under close supervision I decided he was ready to step up to a good tour bike. (Who am I kidding? I wanted an RT to go with the LT.) So yesterday I flew to Indianapolis and picked up my new used '02 1150RT. 12 hours and 600 miles later I was home. Man that was a long ride! I think I got bugs in my teeth. :) Anyway, this afternoon after cleaning up the RT I realized that I may have built the perfect garage. Ain't she purdy?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
I guess there is such a thing as garage envy. That looks great, lots of room. I could enjoy one of those. And an RT would be nice, too................ :D

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
rattler50 said:
I guess there is such a thing as garage envy. That looks great, lots of room. I could enjoy one of those. And an RT would be nice, too................ :D
Every LT owners goal should be to have enough garage space so that if she falls she drops to the bumpers without hitting anything on the way down. Very nice set of rides.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Yep, that trio would dress up any garage just fine.
Now take that poor gold fish out of that bag you got hangin
there and put it in some fresh water. :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
If you tried really hard, you might be able to squeeze a GS in there! :D

Really sharp stable of toys you've got there

John

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
deanwoolsey said:
With middle age I have struggled to find activities which my son and I could enjoy together. When I took up motorcycling again I quickly new that I had found one. So after a MSF class and a few thousand miles on the Yamaha Virago learner bike under close supervision I decided he was ready to step up to a good tour bike. (Who am I kidding? I wanted an RT to go with the LT.) So yesterday I flew to Indianapolis and picked up my new used '02 1150RT. 12 hours and 600 miles later I was home. Man that was a long ride! I think I got bugs in my teeth. :) Anyway, this afternoon after cleaning up the RT I realized that I may have built the perfect garage. Ain't she purdy?
Cool, my boys all went and bought crotch rockets and now beg to drive my bikes for comfort!:)

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
That's the answer! Get an RT for my SON and keep it in MY garage. What mother would deny her son? I like it!

·
Premium Member
3,125 Posts
I know I have garage envy!

Specially from a guy who only has a carport :(

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
Is it me , or do you have a red white & blue theme going there ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts