BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a list of over six years of HDDC restaurants to December 16th, 2009. The numbers before each group of restaurants represent how many times we have been to each place. We have been to 64 places, 262 times. And 89 places just once. A total of 153 different places, on 353 Wednesday's with an average of 10(or more) unnofficial members present each week.


14
Incahoots


12
Vince's


10
Chevy's on the River
Waterloo


9
Foster's Bighorn


8
Guisti's
Logan's Roadhouse
Mel and Faye's Diner
Poor Reds


7
Cache Creek
Elk Grove Brewery
Ludy's
Sloughhouse Inn


6
Scott & Jessica's Holiday Christmas Party and New House BBQ


5
Cattleman's
Dante's
Shangra La Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar
Wholey Ravioli's


4
BJ's Folsom
Dragon Palace
Lodi's A&W (the original)
Lodi Beer Company
Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ
Palermo Ristorante Italiano
Pyramid Brewery
Rogelios
Sierra Nevada House
Wimpy's


3
Al The ***'s
Bonanza Bar and Grill
Buckhorn Steakhouse
Hotel Del Rio
Paesano's Pizzeria
Pine Grove Pizza
Roma's Pizzeria
Royce Farms BBQ
Sandra Dee's
Tahoe Joes


2
Brew It Up
Brickhouse
Busgalia's
Compadres
Cravings Restaurant
Dell and Joan's, visit Dell/Pyramid Brewery and pizza nite
Freeport Bar & Grill
Hacienda Del Rio
Hal & Edee's Holiday Christmas Party
Ikeda's
Jaime's Bar & Grill
King Yin Cafe
Luigi's Slice
Merchant & Main Grill
Old Town Pizza
Ore Cart Steakhouse
Outback
Parra's Mexican Restaurant
Pietro's
Ruby Tuesday
Spindrift Marina
Sudwerk Davis
The Great Plate
Texas Roadhouse
Tomat's California Cuisine
Willie's Burger


And all the rest:
49er Truck Stop
Back 40 Texas BBQ
Bandera's
Berghold Winery
Bridges on the River
Bunz and Company
Buonarroti Ristorante
Burgers and Brew
Buster's BBQ
Buttercup Pantry
Chicago Fire
Cirino's
Citizens
Claim Jumper
Clements Feed and Fuel
Colina De Oro
Coyotes
Dos Coyotes
Downtown Joes
Elephant Bar
Espanol Restaurant
Fannie Annies
Fat Mike's Pizza
Fransinetti's
Gallagher's Irish Pub
Giovanni's
Golden Tee
Goodfella's Express
Good Friends Chinese
Hard Rock Cafe
HOOters
Hoppy Brewing Company
Hopyard
Hot Italian
House of Chicken and Ribs
Jackson Rancheria Buffet
Jonesy's Famous Steakhouse
La Strada
La Ultima
Lobster Trap
Lotus Park
Lou's Junction
Luisa's Italian Restorante
Mandango's
Mark and Monica's Family Pizza
Memphis BBQ
New Years Eve Party..streak alive
Old Spaghetti Factory
Orilla Del Rio
Pacifico Restaurant
Palms Playhouse
Pasquini's Fine Food and Spirits
Picnic on Hiway 49 Pilot Hill
Pizza Factory
Pizzeria Classico
Q'bole
Reagan's Irish Pub
Riverside Clubhouse
Rub's BBQ & Ribs
Rutherford Grill
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Scott's House-Kings Playoff game
Sac Brewing Company
Sheldon Inn
Silverado Brewing Company
Sonic burger
Sport Bike Nite Stars Rec. Center
Squeeze Inn
State Fair
Steve & Stephanie's (kapod2t) BBQ
Steve's Pizza
Streets of London
Strings
Taco Loco Taqueria
Taylor's Refresher
Ted's House for '04 Death Valley videos
The Cottage Bakery
The Counter burger
The Davis Graduate
The Red Hen
Three Sisters
The Sutter Creek Place
Tugboat
Thunder Valley
Vallejo's
Verona Joes
Wine Country Card Room and Restaurant
Woodbridge Inn Steakhouse
Woodstock Pizza
__________________
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What happened to the HDDC on 7-15? Was the thread removed?:p

Also, check out the list for any errors. I can edit for a bit. Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,857 Posts
Hi Roger,

That thread was removed and trashed but it was the Shangri La Bistro.

Have a great Christmas
 

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
Joined
·
3,324 Posts
Wow, Roger nice job as always!!! A big Thank You! :D

We will raise a toast to you tomorrow night at the HDDC Christmas party!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LodiHal said:
Wow, Roger nice job as always!!! A big Thank You! :D

We will raise a toast to you tomorrow night at the HDDC Christmas party!!
Thanks Hal. I like butter and jelly on my toast.:) Wish I was there. And thanks for the thanks. I like doing the list. I live too far away to join you all for dinner so it's the only dog I have left in the fight.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
715 Posts
RMoore007 said:
Thanks Hal. I like butter and jelly on my toast.:) Wish I was there. And thanks for the thanks. I like doing the list. I live too far away to join you all for dinner so it's the only dog I have left in the fight.:D
Not so! you are remembered at almost every meeting Roger . Sometimes we even remember we like you.

?" Will that be Two beds or one?"

Chuck
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
Once again Roger, GOOD JOB!! I'm impressed that you're able to keep in all straight. Hope to see you out here soon for a dinner or two. Any plans to visit the family out west?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ted Shred said:
Once again Roger, GOOD JOB!! I'm impressed that you're able to keep in all straight. Hope to see you out here soon for a dinner or two. Any plans to visit the family out west?
I have to do the list about every six months so it doesn't get out of hand. It takes me about 2 hours. Mostly because I have to look at page one, two and sometimes pages three and four just to find out where you went.:p:D Then I just type in the new places and do a lot of copying and pasting. I hope you all like the lines-slide blue. I'm just a creature of habit I guess.

I plan on going to Vegas for a reunion of a former company I worked for on March 13th and 14th for a dinner and brunch (good networking for me too). Flying in from Boston, or drive out there with a brother. My son will come from Sacramento for the weekend too. If he doesn't have a bike by then, he'll drive. Other than that, I will probably be back in CA after that, perhaps in April and beyond. I'm just taking it month to month right now. One thing is for sure, I'll be on my snowmobile now until March. My goal is to go over 3k miles this season. I want to go to New Brunswick, Quebec, New Hampshire and Vermont. All from my house. No trailering anywhere.

Then in the spring, if DT's GS is still FS, who knows.:p It is just hopeful thingking right now.:)
 

·
BMW Guru
Joined
·
8,469 Posts
RMoore007 said:
I have to do the list about every six months so it doesn't get out of hand. It takes me about 2 hours. Mostly because I have to look at page one, two and sometimes pages three and four just to find out where you went.:p:D Then I just type in the new places and do a lot of copying and pasting. I hope you all like the lines-slide blue. I'm just a creature of habit I guess.

I plan on going to Vegas for a reunion of a former company I worked for on March 13th and 14th for a dinner and brunch (good networking for me too). Flying in from Boston, or drive out there with a brother. My son will come from Sacramento for the weekend too. If he doesn't have a bike by then, he'll drive. Other than that, I will probably be back in CA after that, perhaps in April and beyond. I'm just taking it month to month right now. One thing is for sure, I'll be on my snowmobile now until March. My goal is to go over 3k miles this season. I want to go to New Brunswick, Quebec, New Hampshire and Vermont. All from my house. No trailering anywhere.

Then in the spring, if DT's GS is still FS, who knows.:p It is just hopeful thingking right now.:)

I could edit the title each week to add the name of the restaurant, that way you wouldn't even have to open the thread...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ted Shred said:
I could edit the title each week to add the name of the restaurant, that way you wouldn't even have to open the thread...
Sounds good. That way it would be right in the title.:thumb: Take me much less time. Thanks in advance oh smart one.:)
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top