BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bad - Need to make an appointment for the fuel pump recall,"we could get you in sometime after 11/1". I would really like to wait for my bike, I know it will take about 3 hours, but I don't have anyone that could pick me up and bring me back. "Sorry we need to inspect the parts and order what is needed, that is what BMW requires"

The Good - Need to make an appointment for the fuel pump recall,"Let me check on the parts, yes we have everything we need in stock, when would you like to come in". I would really like to wait. "Not a problem, why don't you take one of our demo bikes out for a ride". Can we do this on a Saturday? "That will not be a problem at all, when would you like to come in"

I know it is getting harder for a dealer with internet sales growing. But Cross Country is a large dealership and they appear to be doing customer service right. Looking forward to working with them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Bad - Need to make an appointment for the fuel pump recall,"we could get you in sometime after 11/1". I would really like to wait for my bike, I know it will take about 3 hours, but I don't have anyone that could pick me up and bring me back. "Sorry we need to inspect the parts and order what is needed, that is what BMW requires"

The Good - Need to make an appointment for the fuel pump recall,"Let me check on the parts, yes we have everything we need in stock, when would you like to come in". I would really like to wait. "Not a problem, why don't you take one of our demo bikes out for a ride". Can we do this on a Saturday? "That will not be a problem at all, when would you like to come in"

I know it is getting harder for a dealer with internet sales growing. But Cross Country is a large dealership and they appear to be doing customer service right. Looking forward to working with them.
Just happened to see this post. Was this Gold Coast in New Hyde Park? Where is Cross Country?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.