BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Golden Dragon became self aware on Thursday April 26th, 2007. She did not know where she was and was scared until Monty from Nece Trikes in Windsor, Colorado, put on the final loving touches to her conversion. Monte calmed her nerves while talking in a soothing tone of tales of future rides and events. She could not quite understand that soon a stranger from the west would arrive, take her to distant lands and meet many cousins of her breed. There will be much she will need to learn but now she slipped into a restful slumber, awaiting her master and her destiny.

Her master is due to arrive in Windsor on May 8th, 2007, to inform, teach and program The Golden Dragon in the proper ways of the road. Much training will be needed. She maybe ready for her first CCR in 2008.

Now, if I can just get the site administrators to change my user name from "bluedreamcycle" to "GoldenDragon" I'll be ready to go. More info on the ride home to Oregon after May 12th.

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
Copngrats to you and the dragon Randi...................

·
Registered
362 Posts
Golden Dragon

bluedreamcycle said:
The Golden Dragon became self aware on Thursday April 26th, 2007. She did not know where she was and was scared until Monty from Nece Trikes in Windsor, Colorado, put on the final loving touches to her conversion. Monte calmed her nerves while talking in a soothing tone of tales of future rides and events. She could not quite understand that soon a stranger from the west would arrive, take her to distant lands and meet many cousins of her breed. There will be much she will need to learn but now she slipped into a restful slumber, awaiting her master and her destiny.

Her master is due to arrive in Windsor on May 8th, 2007, to inform, teach and program The Golden Dragon in the proper ways of the road. Much training will be needed. She maybe ready for her first CCR in 2008.

Now, if I can just get the site administrators to change my user name from "bluedreamcycle" to "GoldenDragon" I'll be ready to go. More info on the ride home to Oregon after May 12th.

Randi
Congratulation's on the new ride.
Hope you have a great ride home

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Made the change and now my user ID is GoldenDragon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts