BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first I've heard of this author..... His other posts are somewhat alien, even disturbing to my "iddie-bittie brayn"...

With this said, I hope this helps understand that at least some "christian" folks are not just weaving ropes and stacking firewood...

If you want peace, work for justice..

Ladies and gentlemen,

Open post to all "supporting members".. In a spirit of "healing"...
In respect for what our "monitors" must endure..
In respect for your individual "belief" or absence/unrequired one...
In hope of helping us understand the issues without destroying one another..

I happened upon the link below while doing some reading (yes, that happens so I trust you won't tell the Secret Inquisition Society.. they will pull my Deacon Papers). The search was, "ladies and gentlemen", which yielded this link among many. It is an interesting read.

After reading the article's 3 pages (there is a link near the bottom for the other pages) I thought it might offer a view / perspective many are trying to grasp. The tone of some of the "replies" may be of interest as well....

http://www.cracked.com/article_15759_10-things-christians-atheists-can-must-agree-on.html

Peace...?

·
Premium Member
2,953 Posts
Peace & Light!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
You Hit it.

Well Done Deacon!

That was a very interesting read. It really paints the discussions lately into a different light.

At the end, we all agree on 90% of most everything. But that last 10%, BOY, what a ride. :D

I hear BMW has a 1200 Luxury Touring bike that’s something else. May just ride one home today :histerica

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Nice find Deacon. Reading the replies doesn't provide much hope for some of those people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts