BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a fellow not long ago, ok maybe it was a while ago, the posted he used the koa towing in alaska (I think On Haul road) does anyone remember that thread?, I can;t find it anyplace on the old site

Thanks!

Tom

·
Registered
855 Posts
tmgs said:
There was a fellow not long ago, ok maybe it was a while ago, the posted he used the koa towing in alaska (I think On Haul road) does anyone remember that thread?, I can;t find it anyplace on the old site

Thanks!

Tom
It was "the name of the road" 1, me zip, or something like that. He was usin' RV Roadhelp as his tow company.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
tmgs said:

Thanks!

Tom
Well, it might have been me, but it was in Canada, in the NWT on the Dempster Highway. KOA (Allstate) got me and my wrecked bike from Eagle Plains to Whitehorse...no charge, and reimbursed my first 3 days of expenses. Couldn't have been easier and I can recommend them MOST highly!!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
yeah, i recently received a flyer from allstate asking me to join that program - it's something like $80/yr (i think). i haven't done it yet, but am gonna. i put the postcard aside. well worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts