1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..... who has a birthday today?!?!?!

Yep, it'd be David Taylor. Least that's what my BD list sez ---

Hope you're having a great day, David --- and also celebrating Veteran's Day. You get the day off 'cause of one of 'em? Maybe a ride would be in order, or are you still out in NE Arkansas?? Either way, Happy Birthday. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Well a big HAPPY B-DAY to ya David! Hope your Mom is doing well enough for you to really get out like Dick says and enjoy this day.

John

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Thanks, guys. I'm still in Arkansas taking care of Mom, flying back to California tomorrow night. No chance for a ride today but a deacon at her church loaned me his Harley this weekend so I did get out for a nice pre-birthday spin along Crowley's Ridge. We are going to have some good eats tonight if things go as planned!

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
Happy "B" Day David!!!

You are in some of the best ridin country around...glad you got to enjoy some of it.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
:deadhorse Well, that's as close as I could get to a B'day spankin' :D
And thanks for your contribution to this board. You've helped make this a better place.

·
Slow Old Guy
2,012 Posts
Happy Birthday, David. :toast: Do they have Boddingtons out there?

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Happy Birthday, David - it's all downhill from here! Just kidding.....sort of....

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Happy Birthday David !

You're doin pretty good for 46, don't look a day over 50.

There will be a toast to you and all you do for this site at tonights HDDC Dinner.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Jim said:
Happy Birthday, David. :toast: Do they have Boddingtons out there?
I'm not even sure they can spell Boddingtons down here. But you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Budweiser. :histerica

And thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, and for the toast at HDDC tonight!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Here's to ya David....:toast:

Happy Birthday !

John

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
David,
Happy birthday! I hope you had a great day.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Had a really good day. I'm still in Arkansas (flying home tonight) so it was a very Southern flavored affair. A friend took me out for BBQ at lunch. Mom had me pick up fried catfish, hush puppies, cole slaw and pickled tomatoes for dinner (sweet tea at both meals, of course :) ). And her boyfriend brought a cake! It was the first time in 25 years I've spent my actual birthday with Mom so it was really nice. Of course, she couldn't help bringing up a number of choice stories from my childhood, starting with my 9 lb. 7 oz. arrival.

I think I'll be eating salad with non-fat dressing for the next couple of weeks. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts