BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Thanks to Lynn Keen

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  pkpr1998 
#1 ·
A special thanks to Lynn Keen and his wife for putting up with me for the weekend and being gracious hosts in my trip down to Florida and back. A big thank you to you both. :)

#2 ·
sheldan2 said:
A special thanks to Lynn Keen and his wife for putting up with me for the weekend and being gracious hosts in my trip down to Florida and back. A big thank you to you both. :)
Hey Mike,
It was our pleasure. Enjoyed your company and glad you made it home safe and sound. If you pass this way in the future give us a shout.

#3 ·
Lynn_Keen said:
Hey Mike,
It was our pleasure. Enjoyed your company and glad you made it home safe and sound. If you pass this way in the future give us a shout.
Now I have a free place to stay while visiting flatland! :rotf:

Mike, how was the food? :D

#5 ·
sheldan2 said:
Food and wine was good Brett.

Yeah, and I'm sure the company was good too.

#6 ·
pkpr1998 said:
Now I have a free place to stay while visiting flatland! :rotf:

Mike, how was the food? :D
Hey Bret, if you read the invitation in my post I think you would see that it was addressed to a nice guy named MIKE. Not some red neck named BRET!:histerica
However, Be that as it may, if'n you find yourself travel'n south across the state line we'd love for you to stop in and sit a spell. We have a standing rule that says the first five days are free but after that you pay! As far as food, there's always a can of beans and some peanut butter and jelly in the pantry. Ya'll come ya hear!

#7 ·
Lynn_Keen said:
Hey Bret, if you read the invitation in my post I think you would see that it was addressed to a nice guy named MIKE. Not some red neck named BRET!:histerica
However, Be that as it may, if'n you find yourself travel'n south across the state line we'd love for you to stop in and sit a spell. We have a standing rule that says the first five days are free but after that you pay! As far as food, there's always a can of beans and some peanut butter and jelly in the pantry. Ya'll come ya hear!

LOL! :histerica

And I will extend the same invitation to you and to Janet except she can stay as long as she likes but YOU on the other hand.........out after two days! :p

Missed you all at Ironhorse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.