BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all your help today changing out my slave cylinder for the second time at 117000 miles, and doing a complete brake system flush. At least the slave should be good for another 50 k or so. No leaks noticed on the old one, so can't say if the weep hole would have worked or not.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Wow - you have over a million miles on your LT and still looking for more. That must surely be the record.

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,969 Posts
tips727 said:
Wow - you have over a million miles on your LT and still looking for more. That must surely be the record.
According to Mike he has 883000 miles to go to get to his first million miles. :compute:

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,969 Posts
sheldan2 said:
For all your help today changing out my slave cylinder for the second time at 117000 miles, and doing a complete brake system flush. At least the slave should be good for another 50 k or so. No leaks noticed on the old one, so can't say if the weep hole would have worked or not.
Glad I could help you out Mike.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
saddleman said:
According to Mike he has 883000 miles to go to get to his first million miles. :compute:
I did edit the original post, there was an extra zero in there, so had to edit to get it correct.

·
Registered
335 Posts
sheldan2 said:
I did edit the original post, there was an extra zero in there, so had to edit to get it correct.
Thanks for bailing me out. After your edit, my comment looked pretty silly hanging out there. I assumed you just left your finger on the "0" key a little too long but I couldn't help gigging you a little. Sometimes my wise a-- side wins out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts