BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thanks to all here in the BMW Luxury Touring Community for all your help and shared insight concerning everything from info on bike issues to which camera to buy,not to mention the fellowship of other riders. I sold my LT to a friend in Texas and he should be home by this afternoon after leaving out yesterday morning at 7:00am in all this bad weather from Louisville KY. I will be sure to tell him about the Community since there are so many of you who ride who are from Texas and the surrounding area. He is a LEO on the Dallas Police Department a great fellow who loves all BMW products and has already warmed up to the capabilities of the K1200LT he had a 99 model years ago. His name is Luc, pronounced Luke when he comes online give him a warm welcome and I hope he takes advantage of the times when you riders get together to work on your bikes and help each other out. I'm going to ride again but it will be a naked sport bike for local commuting only in the V-Strom or SV 650 class cheap easy to maintain and loads of fun to ride.Once again thanks for all your help.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,158 Posts
Glad to know your bike went to a good home.
I guess we'll have another LEO joining us on this forum.
Welcome Luc!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts