BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A BIG THANKS to Randy, Andy and Jeff for the new look and feel of the site. It is going to take all of us a while to get to where we can navigate it as easily as before, but with good change comes some learning for the rest of us.

I understand that for this new look and feel, hardware and software was purchased. We can't look to them to foot the cost every time this site makes an upgrade. It is going to take each of us helping out to do so. Please click on Donate at the bottom of this page and donate to keep this site the premier site that it is. I've already made my contribution.

THANKS GUYS!!! JOB WELL DONE!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
This looks Slick

Nice job guys.
I've only been looking at the new sight for a few minutes and find it reflects the bike - very slick!!

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
After working with the new software for a couple of months we have really grown to appreciate both its power and ease of use.

Just poke around, you will discover some really neat features. For example the little 'light' directly to the right of a username shows whether they are online or not. If you click on it you get another menu.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I Like It!

Congratulations on moving to the new forum. It looks easy to use, and will no doubt be a positive step forward for the group. Thanks to all who helped make it happen. It even has a spell checker! WOW!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Nice job on the site.

It looks much better, but more importantly (for me)it's easier to navigate.

·
Registered
153 Posts
'You've Done Good' !

Great new interface. I REALLY appreciate your hard work.

Thanx Guys ! ! !

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Thanks for all the hard work!!! It looks awsome

"BONES"

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
randy said:
After working with the new software for a couple of months we have really grown to appreciate both its power and ease of use.

Just poke around, you will discover some really neat features. For example the little 'light' directly to the right of a username shows whether they are online or not. If you click on it you get another menu.
Well, I figger if you guys try often enough you'll get it right ONE of these days... :D :D

Steve White
ain't got no sig yet on the new system..

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
Fantastic Job!!!

Forget the friggin' "Reply To All" Crap I started!! :eek:

This site Rocks!! :D

You guys are Da' Bomb!:)

I'm gonna' go put my head in the sand for a while....

Stew

·
Registered
659 Posts
Dudes....this New Site Rocks Like A Big Dog!!!! Love It....one Of The Best I've Ever Seen.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks to Everyone

Indeed, thank you all for the work put into the new (and the old) site. It is very impressive.

Oscar

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Wow - new site really looks great - will be fun learning all the differences!

Nice job!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
My thanks also. Outstanding site, although I thought the old site was outstanding this is a real upgrade.

Tom Williams
01 K1200LTC Toscana Green

1 - 14 of 14 Posts