BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my Motolites from Raffy Sunday evening and they arrived today -- as always, FAST service! You DA man!

Now I am waiting for Raffy to show up and install them for me.:D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RaffyK said:
You are welcome.

It's not difficult to do. Just need to remove the left side panel only.

Raffy
Thanks. I will let you know how this mechanically challenged individual makes out with the installation.:)

·
Premium Member
1,575 Posts
He is da man!

Chick said:
Now I am waiting for Raffy to show up and install them for me.:D
I agree. I've always appreciated the stuff I've gotten, the attention I've gotten, but having Raffy ride up would be an added bonus--even if it's in a biga** RV. Of course if that were to happen these days parts would double in price.:eek:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Fast service

Chick said:
Ordered my Motolites from Raffy Sunday evening and they arrived today -- as always, FAST service! You DA Man :D
I also have ordered several things, back rest, RBR light bar and other stuff. Service has been fast and friendly.
They have also freely givin good advice.
None of them are installed yet, Need to go for a 12K service, then I think a paint job (See Me Now Orange, with High vis yellow stripes).
Thanks
Rock

·
Registered
747 Posts
As long as it's be nice to Raffy day, I'll throw in my $.02. He's a good man who works hard, is reliable and looks out for his fellow man. I'm grateful that I was given the chance to know him.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Its starting to sound like a funeral.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Moto lights are installed and working properly! Took me longer than someone with more mechanical abilities -- about 4 hours. I took longer because I am slow and deliberate when doing something like this.

Anyway, thanks again Raffy. Glad I finally got these on the bike. They make me much more visible now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts