BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone with the help finding an LT. I got VERY VERY lucky and found an amazing deal on a 2005 Gold LT loaded with 11K miles. I rode it home Friday but then left for the DC Motorcycle show. Will start playing with my new baby today!! I am SOOOO Happy!

Thanks again.

This is a great site and I am sure I will have questions.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bill ! I am soooo excited.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Hey Ed - beeg congratulations on finding a sweet bike. Fast forward a few years and you're gonna still be "excited!!"

Lissen - towards the end of August this year, up in your neck of the woods, there's gonna be a gathering of a bunch of cousins, nephews, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles - all kin to your scoot. You oughta join in the good times, the tech sessions, the camaradarie, the show and tell events, the silent auction, the super banquet, etc,etc,. Just git on over to the Curve Cowboy Reunion page, read a leetle background on the fun we've had in past reunions, and then sign up to attend. It'll be an event that will enhance your ownership of this fine mode of transportation. Cya there??

Ride safe, Ed.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Congratulations Ed! You've got a friend here in Burlington, NC. If I can be of any help just beam me up.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BruceHarrisJr said:
Congratulations Ed! You've got a friend here in Burlington, NC. If I can be of any help just beam me up.
Thanks Bruce! I will take you up on that for sure. I see you too have the fastest color LT!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is the one I got. Just sent you a PM.

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
Congrats Ed,

Gold (Light Metallic Yellow) is the best looking color... :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Sorry, you have to be stuck with that mello yellow. But the best color is CANYON RED.

See you on the road.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
GSinNC said:
Thanks to everyone with the help finding an LT. I got VERY VERY lucky and found an amazing deal on a 2005 Gold LT loaded with 11K miles. I rode it home Friday but then left for the DC Motorcycle show. Will start playing with my new baby today!! I am SOOOO Happy!

Thanks again.

This is a great site and I am sure I will have questions.
wow ... new bike and your team is going to play for a championship. doesn't get much betta! congrats on both counts.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bemmerbiker said:
Sorry, you have to be stuck with that mello yellow. But the best color is CANYON RED.

See you on the road.
I have to admit the Canyon Red was my choice when I was looking for an older vintage. But since they stopped making that red ... the Yummy Yellow is the only way to go!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
KBandit said:
wow ... new bike and your team is going to play for a championship. doesn't get much betta! congrats on both counts.
Yeah .... how about that !! Life can be very good at times.... most times!

Thanks !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts