BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Don!!

Connie and I had a great time. It was fun to sneak in on everyone Friday evening and spend the night. :p

We had a great ride with Dave and Sue Dragon, Dave's friend Jim, and Bruce and Ruth Harris. Out 28 to Deal's Gap, over the Dragon's tail, and completing the loop by going out to Tellico Plains and back via the Cherohola Skyway.

Nothing beat Connie cackling as we passed Harley's on the uphill run over Blood Mountain. She got her first taste of scaping metal parts. :eek: (Might need to look at getting the Ohlins rebuilt)

Her comment when we got home last night "I can't wait until April". :cool: Looks like we'll be up for LT Spring Training Camp. May have to do Pretti's LT Slow School two up.

Great folks, great weather, great roads, great food and great accomodations albeit a little warm. Looking forward to the next get together. :D

OBTW, you just never know where Messenger13 is going to show up. Good to see you, Bro. Also good to see Mr Neblett, David Major and others.

Can't wait until April!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ditto

Don, I want to echo Steve's comments. As always it was great seeing you, Steve, Dave and Sue (glad she got over the motion sickness) and all of the rest of the gang at Iron Horse again.

The food was great, the "swapping of stories around the campfire was a hoot and the weather just kept getting better.

See you in April!!

Phil

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Had a great and am looking forward to spring. I hope that Don was able to "negotiate" with the Elan folks!

The track idea sure does sound great! We can get Joe (messenger13) on his moped and us on our LT and we can blow his skirt as we pass him on the track!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Thanks to Don for organizing a great weekend. It certainly was a pleasure to meet some of the guys on the forum face to face. Thanks to John, Hank and Brian for letting me tag along for a nice ride. I'm planning on coming back in April for more. This time I'll buy the beer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts