BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very serious. I can not tell you how happy I am. I just repaired my trunk mirror. It was a long shot post and I got a reply about piano hinges. I went to ace got me four little ones. It is frinking awsome. My LT is whole again. Please post when you a problem or a fix. It will help someone. I had the broken one about a year and did not know what to do, now it is fixed and looks good.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
mirror fix

All it takes is team work!! ;) We could move the world if we had a place to put it.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am just tickled to death about. It looks good and it works and just by a simple post, a thought in the air, were I really did not think I was going to get a response back.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Show your appreciation!

These types of forums are worth their weight in gold; I've received plenty of help from them over the years. I recommend people give back to the forums of their choice with a small donation to the appropriate administration that makes this possible. It takes time and energy, money and know-how to make these things run and run smoothly at that. This site is worth it.

http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/subscriptions.php?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts