BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never thought too much about how I NEED (enjoy) this forum! And then it went away for an emergency server relocation :(.

Now it's off to the search feature for a spark plug question that I have been unable to resolve with Google because of the ambiguity of the search results.

Thanks for coming back so soon. :dance:

Loren

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
We have a new home. It still may take a few hours for the DNS entries to replicate to all networks.

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
That was not easy, especially since in the transport something came loose on the servers motherboard. I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank one of our members who every time goes above and beyond that special mile when called upon. James Brown (brown) immediately came to assistance when I told him about the heat sink coming loose. And he doesn't even have a bike yet. He's just hanging out here because he plans to buy one in the future.

Thanks James!

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Hey, don't tell everyone I don't have a bike!! I'm getting close. Probably the 2012 or 2013 R1200RT...

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Thanks guys, amazing job! :D

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Thanks to all for all the hard work. In such a short time, I really missed all of you. We are prepping for Irene's wrath and hope my generator holds up so I can post to the forum.

We have recently endured a massive fire in the Great Dismal Swamp, an earthquake, now Irene with flooding and winds, next will probably be pestiance, it all sounds very biblical so we all need to straighten up and fly right !! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,827 Posts
Thanks to all for everything you've done. I'm sure we can grasp only a small portion of the effort required to do this.

And I appreciate your getting it done early. I was starting to get the shakes, from bmwlt.com withdrawal. :rolleyes:

·
Old Dawg
3,302 Posts
I say BIG thanks to Randy, Andy and James. The site is running faster and the time for Andy to get it back up was just a few hours after getting the server. 3 CHEERS gentlemen!!!!

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
+1 here. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Another thanks !!
I am not that computer savvy but I appreciate all what you do to make this possible. So take some time off and go for a ride.
ride safe :bmw:

·
Registered
912 Posts
I thank you, and my PayPal account thanks you too! Hint, hint, wouldn't it be nice if everybody did this month, as I am sure there are bills to pay for this . Like many, I did miss the LT forum when it was gone.

Bill :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts