BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank everyone for their help! I have a 2002 K 1200lt and every problem I have ever had I have been able to find a solution on this site. The last one being a broken fuel disconnect. I love these bikes.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Amen! If it weren't for this site I'd be a couple thousand $$$$ poorer. I prefer to do maint myself. This site makes it easy.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Couldn't agree more. The wealth of information here is absolutely priceless. I don't think I'd be able to add up how much money this site has saved me...and cost me! Yes, cost too....but not in bad way. There's no end to the great ideas for improvements, farkles, etc....all of which my wife thinks are unnecessary and absurd. Oh well, keeps me out of trouble. Have fun. :D

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
No doubt about it - if not for this site and the friends I've made through it ( friend being a rather "strong" word :D ) there is no way I would have kept my LT for more than about 2 years. The money I've saved in Maintainance has pretty much paid for every farkle and all the mistakes x 3 - If BMW was smart, they would help sponsor this site and ADV Rider, since we get better customer support through these sites than we could ever hope for from BMW. I'm sure there are thousands of customers within the brand because of them.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Another Amen from the back pew! The technical expertise out here is second to none. Maybe it's just the folks here in Tejas, but I am glad to have met the members and purely enjoy spending time with these folks. The COG (Concours Owners Group) had a lot of tech help but weren't near as fun a crowd. Someday, I'll have the time to go to a CCR, and meet folks from across North America and maybe a few from other hemispheres as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts