BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Send this link to those who you think may be texting and driving...

In my opinion, it has become an epidemic and the people who text and drive are guilty of murder if someone is killed in an accident that they cause. And far too many people are being killed by this illegal practice.

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
I don't want to spoil an over-dramatic moment, but, "sis" was NOT wearing her seat belt, either. THAT contributed to her going tits-up at least as much as TWD!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
If I am in a cage, I get in their blind spot and then lay on the horn - it's fun to watch them panic.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Ted said:
If I am in a cage, I get in their blind spot and then lay on the horn - it's fun to watch them panic.
I was beside someone texting last week and they began to come over. I layed on the horn and they didn't respond at all. They never noticed the horn, and continued on, occasionally looking up. Yikes.

Dale

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
desertlizard said:
I was beside someone texting last week and they began to come over. I layed on the horn and they didn't respond at all. They never noticed the horn, and continued on, occasionally looking up. Yikes.

Dale
an oncoming car was drifting into my lane, I hit the horn they were looking down and to the left, inside the car, never looked up. I had to move farther right. :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts