BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
I must apologize to Texas, I live in Utah and the group that perpetrated this atrocity is a direct offshoot of the LDS-Mormon Church. These people have always tip-toed around the issue of marriage and sex. They are fanatic about so-called morals, e.g., nudity or explicit art or literature, but child abuse runs rampant in Utah. Oh well, we have some great riding roads and scenery. Great place to ride a motorcycle. I invite you all to visit sometime.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
Yet another case of the continued perversion of organized religion
<gone wild>.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,337 Posts
Do you guys know something noone else does?
At this time, this looks like a massive abuse of power, and complete and utter disregard for more than a dozen Constitutionally guaranteed Civil Rights. This looks to me like nothing more than a group of people who would prefer to live according to their point of view, which is diametrically opposed to the "mainstream" American population.
The last I have heard about this, the police have yet to identify the alleged caller, they have found the man she supposedly claimed she is married to and who has impregnated her, and they have let him go. And to top that all off, the mothers of the children involved (hundreds of them for Christ's sake) are up in arms because the children are NOW being sexually abused by the authorities looking for broken hymen and the like. Talk about trauma!
I personally don't agree with this so-called "Church", or their lifestyle, but at the same time this whole situation smells like a HUGE vendetta using Gestapo style tactics in an attempt to prove anything they can in order to jail the leaders and run the rest out of Dodge.
It's terrifying to think that this has happened in The United States, and the entire country is turning a blind eye to it. If there can be an abuse of power on this scale without any proof of wrong-doing, there is not one of us who can ever feel safe at night sleeping in our own beds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KMC1 said:
Do you guys know something noone else does?
At this time, this looks like a massive abuse of power, and complete and utter disregard for more than a dozen Constitutionally guaranteed Civil Rights. This looks to me like nothing more than a group of people who would prefer to live according to their point of view, which is diametrically opposed to the "mainstream" American population.
The last I have heard about this, the police have yet to identify the alleged caller, they have found the man she supposedly claimed she is married to and who has impregnated her, and they have let him go. And to top that all off, the mothers of the children involved (hundreds of them for Christ's sake) are up in arms because the children are NOW being sexually abused by the authorities looking for broken hymen and the like. Talk about trauma!
I personally don't agree with this so-called "Church", or their lifestyle, but at the same time this whole situation smells like a HUGE vendetta using Gestapo style tactics in an attempt to prove anything they can in order to jail the leaders and run the rest out of Dodge.
It's terrifying to think that this has happened in The United States, and the entire country is turning a blind eye to it. If there can be an abuse of power on this scale without any proof of wrong-doing, there is not one of us who can ever feel safe at night sleeping in our own beds.
I'm sure each child would be given a routine physical exam. I doubt a gyn exam would be part of it. Perhaps a prenatal exam would be offered to the pregnant children.

I do beleive the government has an obligation to protect children from sex offenders. I also beleive the government should assist people who are held in a cult or any group gainst their will.

I'm happy that now, all can have their case heard in a court of law.
 

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
Joined
·
8,175 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,086 Posts
KMC1 said:
Do you guys know something noone else does?
At this time, this looks like a massive abuse of power, and complete and utter disregard for more than a dozen Constitutionally guaranteed Civil Rights. This looks to me like nothing more than a group of people who would prefer to live according to their point of view, which is diametrically opposed to the "mainstream" American population.
The last I have heard about this, the police have yet to identify the alleged caller, they have found the man she supposedly claimed she is married to and who has impregnated her, and they have let him go. And to top that all off, the mothers of the children involved (hundreds of them for Christ's sake) are up in arms because the children are NOW being sexually abused by the authorities looking for broken hymen and the like. Talk about trauma!
I personally don't agree with this so-called "Church", or their lifestyle, but at the same time this whole situation smells like a HUGE vendetta using Gestapo style tactics in an attempt to prove anything they can in order to jail the leaders and run the rest out of Dodge.
It's terrifying to think that this has happened in The United States, and the entire country is turning a blind eye to it. If there can be an abuse of power on this scale without any proof of wrong-doing, there is not one of us who can ever feel safe at night sleeping in our own beds.
Are you a transplanted Californian?

dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
637 Posts
usmctpdog said:
Yet another case of the continued perversion of organized religion
<gone wild>.
:thumb: :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,337 Posts
DanMartin said:
Are you a transplanted Californian?

dan
No, I'm not. And actually, that's a rather insulting intimation to make given what I know about Kalifornians.
I'm still wondering what you guys know that noone else does, that makes you think what has happened is appropriate.
From what I've read this morning now the state has separated the children from the group of mothers who were taken forcibly in the raid and have started "official" proceedings to take custody of the children.
And this has happened while there have been no arrests related to the original claim, no evidence provided, and as far as I know, no proof there was any actual abuse taking place. Some of the "children" being held are reportedly over the age of 18 as well. Maybe more information will come out that will start to justify what is happening, but so far this looks insane. It's really difficult to watch this unfold and hold onto any faith in our Government or the ideals we're taught the United States represents.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,086 Posts
KMC1 said:
No, I'm not. And actually, that's a rather insulting intimation to make given what I know about Kalifornians.
I'm still wondering what you guys know that noone else does, that makes you think what has happened is appropriate.
From what I've read this morning now the state has separated the children from the group of mothers who were taken forcibly in the raid and have started "official" proceedings to take custody of the children.
And this has happened while there have been no arrests related to the original claim, no evidence provided, and as far as I know, no proof there was any actual abuse taking place. Some of the "children" being held are reportedly over the age of 18 as well. Maybe more information will come out that will start to justify what is happening, but so far this looks insane. It's really difficult to watch this unfold and hold onto any faith in our Government or the ideals we're taught the United States represents.
You were sounding like a Kalifornicator. It's going to take weeks for this crap to unfold. I am glad somebody is doing something. I hope to see the IRS involved. We have a group of "men" trying to get their kicks by hiding behind a fake religion. Scamming the govt with false income tax filings. Now they are having trouble finding enough (416) lawyers to represent these children. I am impressed that they are not lumping the children in groups,but want 1 lawyer per child. More of my tax money,but that's OK,we need to protect children.

dan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My concern is based on news reports. I'll give you that news reports have to be taken with a grain of salt. However, I'm glad that these alligations will be debated in court. One of the reports last night said that so far, there are 21
girls between the ages of 13 and 16 that are currently pregnant. Also, there is one 16 yearold girl who appears to be the mother of the four children who are with her now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,337 Posts
MOSLEYDS said:
One of the reports last night said that so far, there are 21 girls between the ages of 13 and 16 that are currently pregnant. Also, there is one 16 yearold girl who appears to be the mother of the four children who are with her now.
OK. Now we're getting somewhere.
THIS I have a (major) problem with.
If these kinds of things start to surface and are true, there better be some serious jail time involved for the men who have abused them. I still think it would be a lot easier and cheaper to just buy some bullets, but there are too many Liberals around to get that to pass easily. :(
 

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
Joined
·
8,175 Posts
DanMartin said:
You were sounding like a Kalifornicator. It's going to take weeks for this crap to unfold. I am glad somebody is doing something. I hope to see the IRS involved. We have a group of "men" trying to get their kicks by hiding behind a fake religion. Scamming the govt with false income tax filings. Now they are having trouble finding enough (416) lawyers to represent these children. I am impressed that they are not lumping the children in groups,but want 1 lawyer per child. More of my tax money,but that's OK,we need to protect children.

dan
Hey Dan, you may want to cut it out with the California crap. This is insulting and starts to sound like racism...
I am now a Californian and totally agree with the raid in the so-called church, and I think the state has a responsibility to act and investigate thoroughly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
835 Posts
This good ole gun totin' fella from Kentucky (NOT California, just to clear that up for others) agrees with KMC1. One allegation and no proof and they have done this to Americans. taken their children away from their families. There are 2 sides to every story and our government controlled media are only telling us 1 side with absolutely no proof. Anyone seen a pregnant 12 year old girl come out of there. These people were living their own lives not bothering you or me. I am reserving judgement on how they lived their lives until I hear their stories from them.
Did you also know that the men of the compound run manufacturing facilities with million dollar contracts with the Pentagon. Follow the money!
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top