BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can a team be ranked 10th (Tennessee) play a 4th ranked team (LSU),play in THEIR back yard, beat them and still remain 10th and the losing team still be ranked 4th?

Do the people who make these rankings live out west or what?

If you are not an SEC fan your opinion DOESN'T count! LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Not sure, but I think since the game wuz on a Monday, the rankings won't show a change until either today, or maybe tamale.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well you have a point there! Have a good day you ol'e Texan!

All of my in-laws (and outlaws) live in the Fort Worth and Cleburne areas!

·
Registered
740 Posts
That's what it is, Brett. That had me torked a little too, until I concluded they only do the polls once a week and it was impossible to turn around and do another one just for that one game. But the really good news is, HOW 'BOUT THAT CRIMSON TIDE SCORE?!? We're back in the game!! :)

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey big Al! You are right! Now we need to beat the dog bones out of Georgia and Alabama. Florida doesn't have a great team and Tennessee should have beaten them.

Sorry Don. Your Tide will hopefully be washed out to sea here in a few weeks. If the Tide gets lucky and beats Tennessee, I may just have to cancel the trip to Ironhorse!
I will neve hear the end of it from the Dragon and from BamaLT! Are you sure you can't make it to Ironhorse?

My comical .02 worth!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Tenn & LSU

Didn't anyone catch the results of the Va Tech WVU game yesterday? Just trying to catch up as I was on the road yesterday.

Just kidding guys, I'm just luvin it.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey you ole' hokie dude! R U going to Ironhorse?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Hunter and I have some scheduling conflicts we have not been able to resolve......yet. Still trying.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr Gary, did ya' look at the scoreboard?

Good day mate!

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's been 7 years for UT! We always manage to lose a BIG game!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts