BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,098 Posts
I haven't seen anything from Tellico yet on the news. A friend of mine had his house,barn & shop destroyed two days ago in Crossville TN

· Registered
1,169 Posts

· Registered
3,379 Posts
saddleman said:
I haven't seen anything from Tellico yet on the news. A friend of mine had his house,barn & shop destroyed two days ago in Crossville TN

A buddy of mine who lives in Coker Creek who rides sent me some pictures of Tellico and it didn't look good.

Not sure about Tellico Outfitters.

We had damage all around us, but like last year's tornados we within a few miles of sustaining any damage! Whew!

· Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,098 Posts
I did see some video of downtown but not the street where Mikes store is. The big building on the left (might be a hardware or lumber store) as you ride towards the skyway was leveled.

· Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike posted the following on the Advrider site a little while ago:

Cherie & I are ok. I was here when the Tornado came thru half a block from the shop. Hid in the bath room at the back of the store. It did sound like a freight train.

There's quite a few houses destroyed on the hill behind us and over on the hill behind the police station. The phone company lost a brick building just down the street. The KOA is GONE! I spent yesterday chain sawing to help a friends with their blow downs. Lots of really nice trees got wiped out. The tornado traveled up Hwy 360, & it looks really bad just North of the Shell Gas station. There's still some road blocks up to keep out non-residents.

I'll be back at the shop on Thursday.

Thanks everyone for your concern!

Mike & Cherie​

Glad to hear that they are okay. Pandora Motorsport is taking a collection to help someone out whose home was destroyed. Just check out their Facebook page for more info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.