BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man.... I just discovered the Technical Hall of Wisdom on this site. I have spent so much time just learning from the threads here, that other than using the "search" feature, I hadn't spent time looking in other places.

This discovery will now cause me:

1) Less sleep - as I search Hall of Wisdom for all the answers for questions regarding the LT and it's role in the Universe. :(

2) Less income - Being self employed, spending more time on the computer as I search Hall of Wisdom for all the answers for questions regarding the LT and it's role in the Universe. :(

3) Potential Alimony - As I ignore my wife as I search the Hall of Wisdom for all the answers for questions regarding the LT and it's role in the Universe. :(

4) More Expense on the LT - As I spend more money fixing, upgrading, customizing because I spent so much time searching the Hall of Wisdom for all the answers for questions regarding the LT and it's role in the Universe. :(

5) Homelessness - Because of 1-4 above I end up living on the LT because I spent all my money, time and life searching the Hall of Wisdom for all the answers for questions regarding the LT and it's role in the Universe. :mad:

Anybody know when the LT Owners Anonymous meeting is ? :confused:

:bike:

·
Premium Member
2,942 Posts
KIC said:

24/7 Right Here! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
76 Posts
So right!

If it hadn't been for this website I would have given up on my LT months ago. It had many problems, but most fixes were found here. Now done 70!
Now it's an addiction. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
KIC said:

It starts as soon as you get a GT! :D

Great post pal! have a great time. This site really is great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts