BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having a 24k tech seesion at the LT Resort on Saturday Nov 5th. Jimmy (ZB50) will be rding on down for the day. Come on over and kick tires or turn a wrench. Will only have time for his service as he is getting tires too. Tires are so time consuming sometimes! PM me if you need directions. Start time will be 9am or so.

Reactions: ZB50

·
Registered
318 Posts
also,,,, If anyone whants to add MP3/Sirius to the 02 audio system.

I will demostrate the successfull result of my quest to adapt my sirius radio /mp3 player to Dixie without using the FM modulator.

Jimmy

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Do you still have that front tire we took off my bike? Might need to do a tire swap while you're doing the fluids to one on the rack. I'll be early and I'll bring a bottle jack so we can pull the wheel out in the yard.

I'd love to stay all day, but I got CMA duties at Stone Mountain Harley in the afternoon.

OBTW, does BMWoGA have a meeting next Sunday?? If so, would you like a ride partner??

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tire

Still have the tire in the garage. Yes there is a BMW meeting Sunday. I'm pretty sure I can go. Will know more about my schedule later on this week. See you saturday morning.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Session complete already

Jimmy arrived at the house last night at 5:30 and we decided to go ahead and get started with his 24k service. We finished this morning about 8:30 am and then Steve Rowe showed up for a front tire change and between the two of us he had a front tire on his bike in 30 minutes. Now I need to finish my chores arounf the house.
Jimmy set up my wireless router for me too! Thanks Jimmy.

johnrehder said:
Having a 24k tech seesion at the LT Resort on Saturday Nov 5th. Jimmy (ZB50) will be rding on down for the day. Come on over and kick tires or turn a wrench. Will only have time for his service as he is getting tires too. Tires are so time consuming sometimes! PM me if you need directions. Start time will be 9am or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts