BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, June 23 from 9 to 5, TonUp Jacksonville and the BMW club of northeast Florida (BMWNEF) are hosting a Tech Day.

Please go to www.tonupjax.com for location & details.

Great chance to meet & greet other riders and learn, or teach something.

Be safe.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
What a great idea!

Wish you'all were just a little closer, but I get up that way from time to time (already have plans for the 23rd and will make it a point to stop in. Next thing I'll do is add you to my GPS.

Looks like a great place to hang out, meet friends, learn more about the bike, do a fluid change, and swap out a few tires. Can't wait to visit.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I did not see any information for any event on June 23. Is it just not posted on their site yet?

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
DanDiver said:
What a great idea!

Wish you'all were just a little closer, but I get up that way from time to time (already have plans for the 23rd and will make it a point to stop in. Next thing I'll do is add you to my GPS.

Looks like a great place to hang out, meet friends, learn more about the bike, do a fluid change, and swap out a few tires. Can't wait to visit.[/QUOTE

Hey Dan,
When your visiting the Jacksonville area if your have some time to kill would love to have you stop by for a visit. I'm in the Macclenny/Glen St Mary area (about 30 mi west of Jax and just north of I10). Depending on your route from Tampa you possibly pass within 5 or so miles of my place. If the opportunity arises let me know and I'll give you contact info and address.

Lynn Keen

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Lynn - I will do that. Most of the time, I'm on my way to SC for a sleep over and then on the WV, but next time, I'll give you a shout first. I miss the get togethers...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts