BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay Guys: I've taken about 25 pix of how to use the Harbor Freight tire changer with the NoMar mounting/de-mounting bar and Marc P. ballancer. There have been many questions on how to use this stuff so I'd like to post this as a "How to" helper but don't know the best place to put it; or what format to use. I am proficient with Power Point, but am unfamiliar with internet protocal. Can you point me in the best direction?

Many thanks,
Chuck

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I'd suggest you write up your procedure and submit it as an article ('Technical' Category). There seems to be a limit of 10 attached photos per article, however, so if you want to include all 25 photos, you'll need to embed them into your article. To do this, first upload all 25 photos to this site's Technical Gallery. After you have done so, copy the 'BB Image Code' for each photo and paste this code into your article, where you want the individual images to appear. Preferably edit your photos before you upload them to reduce the file sizes to less than about 200KB each.

You'll be joining some pretty illustrious company...!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

David: Thanks. Looks like I have some significant work ahead of me.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Chuck,

You may want to use a program called Pixresizer that does a great job of reducing file size on pictures. It is free on the internet just do a search. I think the company is Blue five or something. You can resize one at a time or an entire folder. Works real well and should take care of one part of your effort.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Resizing complete

Randy: Thanks, just completed resizing them to 1024X768 which seemed to work for the posting size. Used a program called Irfanview.

·
Registered
256 Posts
While I realise it's off subject, Irfanview is a top notch tiny wee free program for viewing and batch resizing pics, Also for viewing thumbnails and printing various size contact sheets. I've been using it for about 7 years or so. If you also download and install the free plugins it will play virtually any movie and MP3 files as well. The guy deserves a plug for keeping it free :D

Get it here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts