BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
An ambitious thread but no cause was ever advanced by doing nothing
(unless it was a Guinness Book of records doing nothing attempt :) )

Name: Pete

Photo (without me because I'd just bought the bike)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Pete

We meet again :)

I'm hoping there are a number of Us On here.
I've seen so many RTs in Hobart lately with Tasmanian number plates they have to be here somewhere.
My list of bmw motorcycles for last week was
4 RT motorcycles,1 800cc BMW, 2 of the yellow bmw bikes not sure what they are and a silver r1000rr I think they are.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Well Brendon, at least now we know who to go to when we want to fly down and ride Beemers ... :histerica

:wave love Tassie BTW.... 3-time tripper to there so far, once flying down, once by bike, once by car, we'll come again. :D

Reactions: Nil_Time

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hi guys, Dennis, Railton, in the north-west of the state. Maybe we should organise a meet & greet at Campbell Town (1/2 way).
Cheers, ride safe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone

New to this forum :wave

Glad to see some Tassie BMW riders here - sure beats seeing nothing but HD bikes :frown:

Cheers
Gary

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
G'day Gary
Gosh you Tassi boys almost out number us land lubbers, well done...I offered my LT to spot on m/c in Melb a wholesaler for a bit of a fishing trip, they told me straight out we don't want your LT we cant sell them, nobody wants them!! there too heavy, cost to much to fix, etc.etc. so I guess I will be riding mine till the wheels fall off now. Mmmm talking about falling off damn thing fell over again, ahh "18" :( the missus said I need training wheels, anyway my altered foot boards didn't snap off this time so I musta done something right when I modded them to fold up.

Reactions: cws
1 - 8 of 8 Posts