BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello -

Would it be possible to activate TapaTalk for this site? TapaTalk provides those of us using smartphones (iPhone, Android...) a way to access this site much more efficiently. The plugin is free and it works well.

Here's a link to the TapTalk site, with the link for the plugin. Thank you for the consideration!

- Jim

http://www.tapatalk.com/

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
We fully intend to roll out tapatalk with the next version of the site due sometime later this year. The current software version we are running on is not compatible with Tapatalk.

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Second that. Would be great.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
bmwhd said:
Second that. Would be great.
Hey, Todd - howdy. Question for ya - what are the bennies in using Tapatalk? I read thru their webpage, but guess I missed the advantages. You like it where and how you use it? IMWK. TIA.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
The big benefit is that you can use the app on any tablet or smartphone. It allows you to read multiple forums inside of one application.

It give you the same functionality of the website- subscribed threads, PMs, etc- without having to type in the website address all the time.

I use it to view Advrider, Hammockforum and Garage Journal all the time on my Ipad.

One Stop Forum Reading. :D

BTW, +1 on adding this feature to our forum!

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Agreed - It's just darn nice to have all my forums (those that do TT) in one app on my iPhone. It's fast and easy to get around on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts