BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all! I'm a newbie and would like to inquire if there is any interest in a monthly meet? I guess the purpose would be to show off out bikes, have rides to differant locations and to assist members with their maintenance and upkeep of our rides. I have a 2002 K1200 LT and would like to see other models of the BMW line. All welcome wheather your ride is BMW or not.

Here's a pic of mine.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Hi Ron,

There are several groups in the area that get together monthly and one of the more active ones is sponsored, I think, by Tampa Euro-sports, a K1200LT site supporter, over in North Tampa off of Gunn Highway. Off line, I'll send you the name and email address of a member.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DanDiver said:
Hi Ron,

There are several groups in the area that get together monthly and one of the more active ones is sponsored, I think, by Tampa Euro-sports, a K1200LT site supporter, over in North Tampa off of Gunn Highway. Off line, I'll send you the name and email address of a member.
Thanks Dan.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
DanDiver said:
Hi Ron,

Ron,

Just went for my first ride with them this past Saturday. Had a great time.
You can find their website here.www.bmwriderstampabay.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts