BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ego equitare, timo ego sum
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flew out of Tampa yesterday, direct to Chicago for some HPLC Instrumentation training today.
Made it to the hotel in Itasca (West of O'Hare) in time to catch a cab to Wrigly and watch the Cubbies trounce the Rockies.

Been wanting to catch a game at Wrigley for years, and finally checked it off the list.
They may be changing the old park next year, and I wanted to see it before hand.

Sitting here at O'hare for the flight back to Flatland, which gets me there at 11:45pm, but at least it's a direct flight.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
GEEz Dave, thought you were and IT guy. What ya gona do, leave the key board and become an analytical chemist?

·
Ego equitare, timo ego sum
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lynn_Keen said:
GEEz Dave, thought you were and IT guy. What ya gona do, leave the key board and become an analytical chemist?
I'm the IT Director for Xcelience, LLC link, and we have a large lab with diverse collection of instrumentation that all tie back into the lab data management and control system called Empower from Waters.

This system has to be managed, and it's fallen to me to do it. Thus, the training in Chicago.

I'll stay in IT, as the lab scientist make squat in comparison. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts