BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody hungry for BBQ?

Ranch House BBQ & Steakhouse
10841 Kennedy Creek Rd SW (off Hwy 8 West)
Olympia, WA 98512
Phone: 360-866-8704
Its rated best in the west. They open at 11am tomorrow and close around 9pm. I hear they are busy so we may want to go during the shoulder hours.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nobody else wants good bbq? Clayton, I will call u in the am.Lets plan on eating around 11am and ride after.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hey sounds like a plan. Sure was hoping to get those guys and gals down south to join us. Maybe we will here from them in the am. If not those of us how show up will just have to eat like pigs and pretend we had a good time. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Sorry Guys... Just got back from a few days at Crater Lake and it looks like I missed out.
Hope you had a great time. Catch you next time.

Dan

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Ditto - how was the BBQ? Crater Lake was outstanding and lots of bikes (motorized and human powered) along the park roads.

Denny

reelman said:
Sorry Guys... Just got back from a few days at Crater Lake and it looks like I missed out.
Hope you had a great time. Catch you next time.

Dan

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The BBQ was out standing! I guess you all will have to find out for yourselves. Do invite me though, I will gladly savor some of those ribs again. How was the weather at Crater lake

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.