BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think tomorrow would be a nice day to ride to Napa for lunch. Bisto Don Giovanni perhaps. http://www.bistrodongiovanni.com/

We could meet at Cafe Bernardo about 10am and do the usual loop around Berryessa. After lunch there are numerous ways home depending on your mood:)

Post here if you are interested and we'll fine tune the plan:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Napa rider

Hi,
I live in Napa and ride an LT. Can't make Sundays ride but would love to connect with local guys in the future for any thing from coffee in Calistoga to ????

I'm trying to plan Colorado, N.M. and UTah this year (06). Last year (05) did lake louise, etc. 4,025 miles. Any body interested?

Would be happy to give out my phone # and or email address but don't know how secure these sites are. I already get too much spam.
Please drop a note through this system if it works.

Wayne

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Napawayne said:
Hi,
I live in Napa and ride an LT. Can't make Sundays ride but would love to connect with local guys in the future for any thing from coffee in Calistoga to ????

I'm trying to plan Colorado, N.M. and UTah this year (06). Last year (05) did lake louise, etc. 4,025 miles. Any body interested?

Would be happy to give out my phone # and or email address but don't know how secure these sites are. I already get too much spam.
Please drop a note through this system if it works.

Wayne

Hey Wayne,

We ride in your area quite often so just keep an eye on this forum. If your plans change tomorrow, we'll be at the Bistro about 12:30ish.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Hey Ted,

I should be able to make it. :D
See ya at Cafe Bernardo by 1000 - should be great weather for the ride.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ted,

Sounds great, see you @ Cafe Bernardo at 1000.

Jim

·
Registered
146 Posts
Time change

Turned on TV to see pregame and got news, check your clocks.

Jim

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes we got an extra hour of sleep last night:D

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RaffyK said:
Too bad I could'nt join you on this ride. So next best thing was to stop by, drink coffee and see you all off.

Hope the ride was uneventful.
Well as it turns out we had a small event...

I'll post pics in a few:D

·
Old Dawg
3,287 Posts
Yes someone had a "rocky" finish to the ride.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
scottydawg said:
Yes someone had a "rocky" finish to the ride.

Yes, we have another nick name to award;) Gonna have to come up with a good one LOL

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RaffyK said:
About what time did this happen?

I could have hauled Scott back instead of you having to go home and go back?
We found Scott about 4:30. There was no cel reception there so that seemed like the best thing to do...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts