BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Expresso Riders will run our Sunday Dinner Ride this evening to Giusti's Marina Restaurant near Walnut Grove. Rally Point is the Shell Station at I5 and Freeport/Pocket/Meadowview exit at 1645. We'll depart at 1700 for a sunset ride down the river road. Dinner at 1800 for those meeting us there. All are welcome! Sorry for the short notice due to the system outage. We have about a dozen riders already confirmed through our other media sources.

See you there!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We had a good time last night. 14 for dinner including a slick looking Ultra Classic. Smooth ride down the river, good food, great company. The restaurant was in top form and got'er done as promised. Giusti's is always a good choice! ;)

Brian distributed the t-shirts last night. Ready so fast and very nice work! :cool:

October is busy month for Expresso Riders. Fall colors weekend in two weeks, ERC in three weeks, Oktoberfest in four weeks! Send me a PM if you'd like to get involved. :bmw:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Great Ride

Great ride out! Love 160 along the river.

Looking forward to the next one. May have to rent an H-D while on Maui, to prevent 2-wheel withdrawals!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hallzee said:
May have to rent an H-D while on Maui, to prevent 2-wheel withdrawals!
Harleys are a lot of fun to rent for a day or two while on vacation. I wouldn't take it on the Road to Hana but it's a kick in the head for cruising around the less populated roads around the island. Just remember it showers a couple times a day!

Sorry you're going to miss Chalet but you have a real good reason! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts