BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Expresso Riders continue our every other Sunday dinner ride schedule this summer with a run up to Tofanelli's Gold Country Bistro in Grass Valley. The plan is to take an extended route on E20 through the Oregon House and the Bullard's Bar dam coming down into Grass Valley from the north. The rally point will be the A&S parking lot at 4:15pm departing by 4:30pm. A&S is open until 4:00pm so you could arrive early and do some browsing! If you’re coming from another direction you can meet us along the route or at the restaurant as we plan to arrive about 6:15pm for a 6:30pm reservation. Please add your name(s) below if you plan to participate by Friday Noon so I can get an accurate count.

http://www.tofanellis.com/about.shtml

All are invited and we sincerely hope you'll join us!

2. Bob and Jeanie

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
List Update

2. Bob and Jeanie
4. Mark and Vickie
5. Cara
6. Larry
8. David and Paula (newbies - 2nd try)

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like the weather will be in the mid-80s for Sunday's ride. Nice respite after a hot week and a Saturday full of chores!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Expresso Riders continue our every other Sunday dinner ride schedule this summer with a run up to Tofanelli's Gold Country Bistro in Grass Valley. The plan is to take an extended route on E20 through the Oregon House and the Bullard's Bar dam coming down into Grass Valley from the north. The rally point will be the A&S parking lot at 4:15pm departing by 4:30pm. A&S is open until 4:00pm so you could arrive early and do some browsing! If you’re coming from another direction you can meet us along the route or at the restaurant as we plan to arrive about 6:15pm for a 6:30pm reservation. Please add your name(s) below if you plan to participate by Friday Noon so I can get an accurate count.

http://www.tofanellis.com/about.shtml

All are invited and we sincerely hope you'll join us!
2. Bob and Jeanie
4. Mark and Vickie
5. Cara
6. Larry
8. David and Paula (newbies - 2nd try)
10. Bruce & Denise (Wiil try to make it If I get off work early enough)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts