BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for comfortable summer touring gloves, good airflow and proper stiching any input would be helpful I have large hands so stiching is important. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
189 Posts
I am very happy with the bmw airflow 2 summer gloves. They are worth every penny for me.

·
Premium Member
4,897 Posts
I've been wearing HD light weight gloves almost year round, except when it is really cold. At $55.00, I feel like they are over priced, but I've yet to find another pair that are as comfortable. They seem to last several years before the stitching starts to wear. They are fairly thin and probably only provide minimal protection though in a spill.

Men's Perforated Full-Finger Gloves Genuine perforated leather gloves. Ergonomic thumb, pre-curved fingers, and adjustable hook-and-loop wrist closure with Bar & Shield logo. 98164-98VM MSRP US $55.00

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
DanDiver said:
I've been wearing HD light weight gloves almost year round, except when it is really cold. At $55.00, I feel like they are over priced, but I've yet to find another pair that are as comfortable. They seem to last several years before the stitching starts to wear. They are fairly thin and probably only provide minimal protection though in a spill.

Men's Perforated Full-Finger Gloves Genuine perforated leather gloves. Ergonomic thumb, pre-curved fingers, and adjustable hook-and-loop wrist closure with Bar & Shield logo. 98164-98VM MSRP US $55.00
A little discount here click-clicky!

No armor for the knuckles tho

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Hey;

I have had the Alpinestars MX6 for a long time, i think 3rd pair, very good, cool, and last a long time. Now on a pair of Dianese air tex. Also great, a tad warmer but not much. Has better protection, 2X cost.90$ to 40$. worth it???? will see, only had them 6 months, everyday riding. 600miles/week.
Take a look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts