BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good "one stop shop" site for LT Accessories? Looking for luggage rack, cup holder etc. I have looked at looked at BMW's site but seems expensive and the disclaimer on the cup holer is "not for use while the bike is in motion", whats up with that :confused:

As always thanks folks :bmw:

·
Premium Member
7,865 Posts
makinne said:
Does anyone know of a good "one stop shop" site for LT Accessories? Looking for luggage rack, cup holder etc. I have looked at looked at BMW's site but seems expensive and the disclaimer on the cup holer is "not for use while the bike is in motion", whats up with that :confused:

As always thanks folks :bmw:
Hi Mark,

I don't know of one place that sells everthing you could want for the LT; if it exists I want to know about it, too. Raffy -- a member of this site and a vendor -- sells a ton of things for the LT and his customer service is top-notch. I'm also thinking your local BMW dealer; or, he if he's not stocking much, the BMW catalogs which you can get for free from him.

I have the over-priced BMW cupholder and have used it going down the road. Probably not supposed to, but I have and I will.

There are other sites but their names escape me at the moment. Others will reply!

·
Registered
933 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Grande Latte from Star Bucks fits perfect. Got about fifteen miles per grande last time I had one. The HD buddies just roll their eyes when I pull up with one at the start of a ride.......Other guys have found a few water bottles that fit very good.

·
Registered
312 Posts
hschisler said:
I have the over-priced BMW cupholder and have used it going down the road. Probably not supposed to, but I have and I will.

There are other sites but their names escape me at the moment. Others will reply!
I agree about the BMW cup holder. It has been worth the high BMW price. When not in use, it folds down to where it is almost not visible.

I took my cup holder into WalMart and found a dozen different types of plastic cups that fit all under $1. (this way if I leave it somewhere, I dont feel bad).

my 2 cents
Mark

·
Premium Member
7,865 Posts
Confirmation

hschisler said:
Literature that comes with the BMW cup holder states that it's not for use while the bike is in motion.

Right. That's why I bought it, so it can hold my beverage cup until the next time I stop. :rolleyes: I'm sure they say that strictly as a CYA exercise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts