BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any techno-geeks going to Duluth CCR who would know how to setup whatever is necessary for us to stream our final banquet over the Internet?

I don't even know if it's possible, but think it'd be pretty cool if guys like Dick could sit in front of his computer and pretend he's at CCR by watching the awards being given, check being presented to the charity, and real-time announcement of CCR2013's location.

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,603 Posts
HarleyBrad08 said:
Are there any techno-geeks going to Duluth CCR who would know how to setup whatever is necessary for us to stream our final banquet over the Internet?

I don't even know if it's possible, but think it'd be pretty cool if guys like Dick could sit in front of his computer and pretend he's at CCR by watching the awards being given, check being presented to the charity, and real-time announcement of CCR2013's location.
Hey now, I have a hard enough time speaking in public with just a few hundred people there. Now you want me to speak in front of thousands or even tens of thousands !?!? Man I'm feeling sick & I may not make it to CCR this year. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Hey, I'd watch it... if its a Sunday night there it'd probably be the middle of the next day here and I'd be at work... would be good to put some faces to the avatars & names... ;)
Alternately.. we could "Skype" in... I usually need a good laugh on Mondays.:rotf:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We'd be talking around 7pmCST on a Friday, so I think that would make it around noon Saturday for you CWS. I still think it'd be worth getting out of bed for - even if you did have a bit of a hangover. :histerica

If nothing else, watching Shreeve freeze up in front of millions of Internet followers would be interesting. :rotf:

cws said:
Hey, I'd watch it... if its a Sunday night there it'd probably be the middle of the next day here and I'd be at work... would be good to put some faces to the avatars & names... ;)
Alternately.. we could "Skype" in... I usually need a good laugh on Mondays.:rotf:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts