BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a thread I saw; but now can't find, about a 01/08 meet in Florida. Anyone got the 411 on this event?

Thanks! :confused:

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Hollywood said:
I was looking for a thread I saw; but now can't find, about a 01/08 meet in Florida. Anyone got the 411 on this event?

Thanks! :confused:
Wuzn't this it? Looks like on the 12th tho.

·
Registered
269 Posts
25th Annual Silver Anniversary Winter Rally

FL January 18 - 20, 2008
25th Annual Silver Anniversary Winter Rally
BMW Motorcycle Owners of Northeast Florida #42
Chill out at Florida's Coolest Rally as we celebrate our Silver Anniversary! Join us at Camp Blanding on beautiful Kingsley Lake for a wonderful weekend with old and new friends. Friday night is our traditional grilled bratwurst dinner, and Saturday night we serve our world famous steak dinner with homemade desserts. Plus we will have lots of special Silver Anniversary surprises for all attendees. Camping by the lake both nights is included. A limited number of RV sites are also available. As always, we will have sensational door prizes, free rally pins, indoor dining, nightly campfires, selected vendors and a do-it-yourself swap meet. You'll also want to check out our planned rides as well as the informative seminars. Breakfast and lunch will be served a la carte daily. Also, be sure to reserve one of our ever-popular shirts. We always run out, no matter how many we order. This year you must pre-register by December 15. Attendance will be limited to the first 500 who sign up (just $40), and there will be NO registration at the gate - pre-registration only. Sorry, but no pets are allowed and no arrivals before 9 AM on Friday. Camp Blanding is located on Highway 16 at Highway 21, twenty miles west of Green Cove Springs. The GPS coordinates are: N 29 58.893, W 81 59.045. To pre-register for Florida's Coolest Rally go to: BMWNEF.org. For more information contact Roxane Andrade at: [email protected] or write to BMWNEF, 1015 Atlantic Blvd., #229. Atlantic Beach, FL 32233.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Thanks Dick

I've sent a PM to both of the above members just to clarify,
I should probably post something in another forum now that it's getting closer.

·
Registered
564 Posts
If Hollywood was refering to the winter rally and you/he hasn't checked yet, it is sold out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts