I rode last Monday. When I got home I forgot to disconnect my GPS. Went to use the GS911 on Wed. (just because - no symptoms of anything). I pushed the starter button and discovered that the battery was almost dead. The starter stayed running, and I knew there was trouble. Before I could disconnect the battery, everything went quiet. Well I charged the battery overnight and on Thurs decided to go and see what the damages were. The bike started up just fine!!!!. The contacts in the relay were not welded. Lucky to save $175 for a new relay. My wife said "hope you learned something". Guess I better pay more attention to disconnecting any thing wired to the battery - specifically the GPS.