BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does the message "Stack Overlow at Line 0" mean and how do I get rid of it? :mad: :confused:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Lemme guess... MicroSqueeks Internet Explorer version whatever the hell there pushing these days...

Try Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox / Opera...

or you can turn off "debugging" in the I/E browser... I don't really use I/E... Maybe an I/E guru can jump in here...

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Found on the internet

User's home page was set to CNN just as sevenships8 stated amd was getting error, if home page was change to google or MSN would not get error to begin with, but soon as he browsed to CNN , STACK OVER FLOW AT LINE 0!!! . Tried to disable Java, no luck. Installed newest version of Java, no luck. Installed latest version of Adobe Flash Player, no luck. Finally installed latest version of Adobe ShockWave and this finally fixed the issue.
3 of 3 people found this answer helpful. Did you?

Level 1
9/9/10

@Ramgeek: Thanks for the info on installing the latest Shockwave player. I was having this problem on a friend's system and this install did the trick for me.

Hope it works.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DaveDragon said:
What program / browser?
What OS version?
What site were you trying to view?
I was on Google home page. I competed an AVG scan that found no infections. I then wwnet to internet options and deleted all cookies, history and preferences and restored original settings and it seems ok. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts