BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I sez to Seamus, "Did you go to the St. Paddy's Day celebration"? "Naw", says Seamus, "I went to the big 50th Birthday Bash for Brian Ley at the Eagles in Black Diamond, WA and a mighty fine affair it was." Brian was totally surprised with friends showing up from the BMW crowd, his co-workers at Boeing and others. Happy Birthday again Brian on the real date - next Saturday, March 24th.

Denny

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Thanks for showing up! I was very surprised to see ya all. I appreciate you guys and gals driving all the way up here. I had a fantastic time.

·
Registered
505 Posts
It was a great party. The corned beef and cabbage was wonderful. We really enjoyed our friends, some we haven't seen for a while, as well as meeting some new ones. Of course, Brian in his party hat was a must see.

Anyone have pictures?

Dan & Debbie

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Dan, That wouldn't be right taking advantage of a guy who was celebrating, Now would it.... What happens in Black diamond stays in Black Diamond.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Happy Birthday Brian! No getting around it now. Today is the day. We hope you have a great day.

Dan & Debbie

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Well here's a big HAPPY B-DAY for real this time I guess, eh Brian? So sorry I didn't make it up for the drill one last weekend, but we were down south to see that other Brian, our son. Tip a couple for us buddy!

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.